FastBraiin 90-Day Focus Planner
90-Day Focus Planner
FastBraiin created a 90-Day Focus Planner specifically designed to boost self-esteem, cultivate executive function, and promote school success for those struggling with focus and attention. This planner is for anyone wanting to increase focus, organization, and productivity.
A done-for-you Focus Planner helps accelerate and organize many of the Essential FastBraiin principles covered in Dr. Jim's book, Flipping ADHD On Its Head, specifically the importance of creating consistent and structured routines. The Focus Planner organizes various scaled views of the Child’s core life domains and strengthens and reinforces developing a positive identity to being FastBraiin.
Order now, and we will ship you the complete 90-Day Focus Planner that's been professionally printed and spiral-bound.
- Decreases Anxiety and Stress
- Increases Executive Functioning
- Provides Important Structure
- Increases Mood and Confidence
- Builds the Parent/Child Relationship
- Raises Grades and Overall School Performance
There are three (3) "views" in the Planner (90-Day, Month, and Day) that work together to form a complete Focusing System.
- Track goals and stay focused with a space to write down important goals.
- Build habits that will bring dividends down the road. Having your child focus on building one habit, like exercising, doing homework before bed, or eating healthier, can have a massive impact.
- A schedule section helps keep the student oriented and helps them understand all that is happening in the day, including after-school activities, which means less stress and greater confidence.
- A Homework section allows the student to write down all assignments that are given and any work that needs to be done that night. We've also included a priority column to help the child choose what is most important and to help them make the choice to focus on that first.
- A Daily Journal box where important self-reflection and positive emotions can be developed. The child begins with thinking about one thing that they did well that day and then considers one thing they could do better tomorrow. This reflection and retooling exercise is an invaluable part of growth and progress.
- A Gratitude Note section to help cultivate positive emotions and a sense of gratitude.
- A Daily Checklist box for the most common things that a student needs to do on a daily basis to keep this system working. We've built in a piece of our FastBraiin study method that includes a quick glance at the day's material. Getting ready for the following day and checking the monthly and 90-day views is critical to knowing what's coming up. This box teaches children valuable study and organizational principles.
- A straightforward To-Do list. Have students make and keep track of important to-dos for the day.
- A Personal Score scale. This is an opportunity for the student to rate their own personal score for the day. This is an easy way for a child to summarize how they believe they are doing or to rate their level of effort, and can also be a great section to foster further conversation with a parent and help a parent quickly glance at a week's performance.
- A Notes section to jot down any important comments, encouragements, quotes, or valuable feedback on the day. The child may use the planner for personal reflection on the past or to orient for the future. This can also be a place for parents to write personal notes of encouragement or as a commentary on the personal score.
Note: Bundled Options are available in the FastBraiin Marketplace. Click below to learn more.