Welcome, FastBraiin Friends!
We are very excited to offer this *new* opportunity to send your ADHD/FastBraiin questions to Dr. Jim.
Using the below portal, you may submit your question as a text message, audio recording, or a video. Everything is done directly in the portal; just follow the prompts on the screen - it's that quick and easy!Begin by clicking on Dr. Jim's Welcome Video and he will explain how it works and share some helpful tips! Also, we have provided some written guidance below the portal should you need a quick refresher.We look forward to receiving your questions and learning together!
NOTE: THE ASK DR. JIM'S FASTBRAIIN PORTAL IS NOT FOR SUBMITTING QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATED ISSUES. PLEASE VISIT OUR CONTACT US PAGE TO SUBMIT A SUPPORT DESK TICKET FOR THOSE TYPE OF INQUIRIES.
- After you watch Dr. Jim's Welcome Video, click on the button labeled: "Let's Get Started."
- Follow the prompts to enter in your First Name and Email Address. Make sure you type in a valid email address or Dr. Jim will not be able to respond.
- Audio and Video Messages are limited to 1-minute in duration. There is a notes area to draft your question so you may tweak it until you have the question you want to ask. You can practice your audio and video recording as many times you may need to before submitting.
- You text or record your audio or video directly in the VideoAsk portal. We do not allow uploads of pre-recorded audio or video files.
- Pay attention to your noise and visual backgrounds when recording your question.
- Once we receive your question, we will notify you through email how your response will be delivered and an estimated timeline. If 10 days have passed and you haven't received a response, send us a note using our Support Desk, and not through this portal.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: FastBraiin's Ask Dr. Jim's FastBraiin service is not intended to provide medical advice nor does it establish a doctor-patient relationship. Make sure you read FastBraiin's Medical Disclaimer for a complete understanding.